First opened in 1937 by Patricia McGrath Lind, continues today by her great-grandaughter
The first Patricia Shoppe was located at 11127 Vernon Avenue in Chicago, Illinois. Patricia, known for the quality of her work, specialized in custom designs. Patricia's clients were as dynamic as Patricia herself as well as a product of the times they lived in: middle-class American housewives, the swelling ranks of "working girls" and businesswomen, and well-known socialites.
Erin Anschutz, Patricia's great-granddaughter, grew up four hours north of Chicago on Wisconsin's Door Peninsula, where Patricia and her family had vacationed since the 1930s. Patricia Shoppe was reborn and opened May 4, 2001 in the waterfront village of Egg Harbor. Jewelry, accessories and apparel have brought Patricia Shoppe's history full circle, and the boutique is a comfortable space to offer customers quality products that are stylish and classic.